Next term starts April, date TBC soon. Please enrol below, your class places may not be guaranteed unless we receive payment with enrolment
Any enquiries please contact us via Facebook or the contact form.
how it affects dog school. We are currently following SA Govt guidelines to try and finish Term 1
We are not sure yet if we will postpone term2 until the current situation returns to normality. Please keep checking this page or our Facebook page @sfdab for more info